Thatched InnHillsborough Road,
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
The Olde Thatched Inn was originally an outbuilding of Laston House, a medieval manor farm, and seems to have served as a chapel. The tall structure beside the pub has Gothic pointed arches carved on it as if it were the chapel tower. The 'chapel' became a dwelling in the 1800's when it was thought to have gained its thatched roof and was known as Larkstone Cottage, until bought by Mr Disney who opened it as a public house.